Can I modify my order after it has been placed?
Please email us if you need to modify an order after it has been placed; however, we cannot guarantee that we’ll be able to modify your order as we process and ship them out quickly. Once an order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes.
I see something I would like to buy but you are sold out in the size I want. Will you be getting more in?
We have regular stocks replenishments for most of the items we sell (except for sale and clearance items). Just email us the details of the item(s) you want, we will do our best to fulfil your requests.
When will my order be shipped?
Most orders are shipped within 1-3 business days of purchase, unless we have a problem with your order or need additional verification. You will automatically receive an email when your order is shipped. It will contain a tracking number you can use to go online and track the status of your shipment.
What shipping methods do you use?
We use Fastway Couriers or NZ Post for delivery within New Zealand and NZ Post for delivery to Australia and other international countries.
Note : Items can only be sent to a physical address, no PO boxes or private bags.
How long is delivery?
Delivery within NZ will take approximately 2-3 business days and to AU approximately 3-10 business days once the order has been dispatched. International orders will take between 1-3 weeks.
What happens if my parcel is lost or damaged in transit?
Once your parcels have left our workroom they are then the property of Fastway Couriers or NZ Post. We are legally not responsible for lost or damaged goods. However if your parcel does not reach you within the expected delivery time, we will do our best to track and find your parcel for you.
What happens if I received the wrong item or my item is faulty?
If you received the wrong or faulty item, please contact us immediately (within 3 business days upon receipt) via email at email@example.com so that we can make it right for you.
Can I exchange my order?
Currently, we only accept exchange of the same item for a different size. To exchange your item for a different size please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer free delivery for the exchange to all our New Zealand customers. It is the buyer’s responsibility to pay for the return shipping and we will cover the cost of the delivery for the new item within New Zealand. For exchanges outside of New Zealand, sadly we are not yet able to offer free delivery for the new item(s) - however, please be assured that we will arrange for you the best rate possible for this.
If the item is no longer in stock in the size you want, we will treat it as a return and refund you accordingly.
I changed my mind on an order or item, can I return it?
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If for any reasons, you would like to return your purchase, please email us at email@example.com for further arrangements. For returns, we will provide a refund less a charge of $5 as the shipping and handling fee. Please note that the charge of $5 for shipping and handling still applies even if your original order value has reached sufficient value to be eligible for free shipping.
What are the other terms and conditions for exchanges and returns that I should know?
• Exchanges are only accepted for the same item for a different size
• Exchanges and returns are only accepted on items that are in new and original condition with original tags, and have not been altered, worn, washed, or damaged
• All exchanges and returns must be sent back to us within 14 days of receipt
• All sale/ clearance items cannot be exchanged or returned
• Please note that the customer is responsible for the shipping costs of sending the exchange or return item(s) to us
• Please consider purchasing tracking/delivery confirmation as we are only able to issue a refund or exchange on item we receive.
I’m unsure of the garment care. Please advise.
If you are unsure of the care instructions of a garment, always hand wash with cold water to avoid any damage in the garment. Here are a list of wash instructions for different types of garments:-
• Printed garment - to protect the print, turn the garment inside out and machine wash cold with a gentle cycle
• Tutu/ Tulle garment - put the garment in a laundry bag and machine wash cold with a gentle cycle
• Bright coloured garment - only wash with similar coloured garments. We recommend a hand wash with cold water for its first wash
• White/ light coloured garment - only wash with similar or light coloured garments
Note : If your garment is damaged because it was washed incorrectly we are unable to accept this back as a return.